Sony Vegas - Professional Video, Audio, and Blue-ray Disc Creation! Only Vegas software combines real-time SD, DV, and HDV video editing with unrivaled audio tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals - high-definition and high-fidelity.
The Vegas Pro 10 collection integrates two powerful applications that work seamlessly together to provide an efficient and intuitive environment for video and broadcast professionals. This comprehensive suite offers the most robust and progressive platform available for content creation and production. With broad format support, superior effects processing, unparalleled audio support, and a full complement of editorial tools, the Vegas Pro 10 collection streamlines your workflow. From acquisition to delivery, from camera to Blu-ray Disc™, the Vegas Pro 10 collection delivers exactly what you need to produce outstanding results.
Precise Editing Tools
Edit SD or HD video with drag-and-drop functionality, mouse and keyboard trimming, and ripple editing. Features include ProType Titling technology, multicamera editing tools, 32-bit floating point video processing, customizable window layouts, color-coded snapping, improved HDV/SDI/XDCAM support, Cinescore plug-in support, A/V synchronization detection and repair, and auto-frame quantization.
Efficient, Professional Workflow for 32- and 64-bit systems
The Vegas Pro 10 interface provides a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production requirements. Dock multiple windows across multiple monitors and save your layouts to fit specific editing tasks, nest Vegas projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. Systemwide media management produces maximum efficiency.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create stereoscopic 3D projects utilizing the same workflow we’ve provided for 2D media! Vegas Pro 10 provides the ability to import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.
Broad Format Support
Vegas Pro 10 software natively supports the newest professional camcorder formats including XDCAM, NXCAM, AVCHD, and RED. Vegas Pro 10 software also includes support for still images greater than one gigapixel in resolution. Use Pan and Scan to create a stunning movie sequence from these large pictures while maintaining HD resolution.
Superior Audio Control
Use unlimited tracks, 24-bit/192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation, and time compress/expand. Apply customizable, real time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX® and VST audio plug-ins. Use the Mixing Console for precise audio control.
Powerful Blu-ray Disc Authoring
Burn movies to Blu-ray Disc™ directly from the Vegas Pro timeline for high-definition delivery. Use DVD Architect Pro software (included with the Vegas Pro collection) to author DVDs or Blu-ray Disc media with multiple video angles, subtitles, multiple languages, and special features. Preview and test your work in real time. Apply Brightness and Contrast, Auto Levels, Crop, and Anti-Flicker filters. Set CSS and Macrovision® copy-protection flags for masters.
Vegas Pro 10 software has a comprehensive help system, as well as detailed interactive tutorials that provide walkthrough demonstrations of common features and functionality. These tutorials provide an easy step-by-step method of learning the product and the workflow necessary to complete most common tasks.
Changes in Version 10.0:
* Implemented numerous fixes in the video FX timeline editor.
* Implemented numerous fixes in the OFX plug-in API.
* Enabled 1080-50p/60p for Sony AVC.
* Enabled B-frame rendering for nonbaseline profiles for Sony AVC.
* Improved the MPEG-2 reader.
* Fixed a crash when canceling two-pass MPEG-2 renders.
* Fixed an issue that could cause FX automation envelopes to change which parameter they controlled when switching plug-ins using the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
* Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong plug-in to be added when adding an effect from the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
* Fixed an undo buffer error that could occur after bypassing FX on an Input Bus.
* Fixed a crash when rendering a file when MIDI ports are enabled.
* Fixed a reversal of the vertical offset direction in the Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in if rotation and keystone adjustments were both zero.
* Fixed missing render templates in the Export Video to XDCAM Disc dialog.
* Fixed a crash when using Show Video Monitor in the Trimmer when stereoscopic 3D is active on the external monitor from the Video Preview window.
* Fixed issues with Build Dynamic RAM Preview not stopping when requested if Pan/Crop window is open, or stopping early if Video FX window is open.
Download Trial (32-bit)
Download Trial (64-bit) -
1. Install Sony Vegas Pro 10
2. Disconnect the Internet (important)
3. Run "Sony Vegas Pro 10 Patch - [MART!K].exe"
4. Browse for "program files\sony" folder and press "ADD" button, then press "Patch".
5. After Patch done, close "Sony Vegas Pro 10 Patch - [MART!K].exe"
6. Download "SONY Products Keygen 2.0" from following link:
7. Extract and run "SONY Products Keygen 2.0.exe"
8. Select "Vegas Pro 9.0 (32 and 64bit) series
9. Select "Program Files\Sony" folder and press to patch again!
10. Finish patching.
11. (x64 Bit Users ONLY) Download the patch fix (Will use Vegas, not audio one for this), then put it into the Sony folder and press patch the key-gen will now work!
12. Generate a serial number like this "1HF-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx" and register program with the same serial number but change the first three characters to "1R8" (like: 1R8-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx).
13. Select another PC registration or register later.
14. In registration window, fill anything and write authentication number from key-gen.
Audio Patch for x64 Instruction:
Copy Audio Patch to "Audio_x64" folder and apply it:
[Drive Name:] \ Program files (x86) \ Sony \ Shared Plug-Ins \ Audio_x64
Download Patch (Size: 140 KB)
Download from MediaFire.com
Download from 4shared.com
Mirror Download Links:
Download from Site 1
Download from Site 2
** Update **
A user (anonymous) shared with us a Patch Fix for 64bit versions. Thank him!
Attention: Currently, I don't have 64bit OS on my computer so I didn't test following patch fix. I just provide you download links, download and test yourself.
Download Patch Fix for 64bit: (29.4 KB)
This package contain Patch Fix for x64 version and Audio Patch.
Download from MediaFire.com
Download from 4shared.com
NOTE: Use this patch at your own risk. This patch comes with NO guarantee, If its not work for you I don't care, go buy the software! Please don't comment and email me if this patch not worked for you! Thank you.
** This patch tested on "Windows XP SP3 32bit version" and works fine, I didn't test on other Windows systems or 64 bit versions, test yourself!